Frequently Asked Questions

  1. How fast can I have my mix?

    Our turn around time is 7-10 business days. 3 - business day rush is available for $200.00 and 5 - business day rush is available for $100.00

  2. Do I need a licensed mix?

    You need a licensed mix If you want to compete/perform in the United States at any USA Cheer sanctioned event.

  3. Are We a USA Cheer Approved Vendor?

    Yes! We were one of the first few companies to comply with the new music regulations.

  4. Can I choose my own songs?

    Absolutely! You can if your mix doesn't require licenses you can pick any song from Youtube , itunes etc. If your mix has to be licensed, then you need to pick songs from PowerMusic or Unleash the Beats. *** Please be advised that if no song selections are sent and you have authroized for GCM to create a mix, if you dislike the songs that have been chosen, there will be a charge of $100.00 to reproduce the mix with your desired songs.

  5. Can I choose my own voiceovers?

    Yes you can! You can pick the artist and the style, you can even tell us specific lyrics. If you don't have any ideas, it's not a problem, our artist can create super creative voiceovers for you.

  6. How do the revisions work?

    There are two types of revisions, one is called "structural revision". This type of revision is when you would like to change your mix structure, songs or voiceovers. The other type of revision is called "effects revision". This is only changing the effects in the routine.

  7. Can we pay by check?

    Yes. Organization Checks can be accepted for a surcharge of $100.00. All checks must clear before mixes can be sent.

A Member of the USA Cheer Music Provider Directory